OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
COR-RSD4Serial Data Distributor
The COR-RSD4 and ECL-RSD8 provide a way to take a single input signal (in RS232 or RS485 format) and duplicate and distribute it across multiple outputs simultaneously. The COR-RSD4 has 4 outputs, and the ECL-RSD8 has 8 outputs. The input signal can be RS232 or RS485. Output signals are RS485. This type of simultaneous transmission can be useful for pan/tilt/zoom cameras (PTZ), point of sale devices (POS) and access control equipment.
If you have more than 4 PTZ cameras then you will want to ask about the ECL-RSD8, which is a similar product with 8 outputs instead of 4. Aside from the number of outputs, specifications are essentially identical.
- Model COR-RSD4 - 4 outputs
- Model ECL-RDS8 - 8 outputs
- Input: 1 x RS232 or 2 X RS485
- 3 inputs can be "stand by" status at the same time, but only one controller can be activated at once
- RS232 D-type connector inputRS485 screw terminal input connectors Output: RS485 signals (x4 or x8 depending on model)
- Screw terminal output connectors
- Maximum range: 1200 meters using twisted pair cable
- Cascade connection capable to other COR-RSD4/RSD8 distributors if necessary
- Simultaneous transmission on all output channels
- 12VDC power supply included.
Please contact us for a specification sheet that covers this product.