OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
COR-LCD4Battery Powered Portable Color Test Monitor with 4" Screen
Installing CCTV cameras can be time consuming. The multi-stage process begins with selection and doesn't end until the customer is happy with the final image. Sometimes the final stage can be the most time consuming, especially if you have to work in concert with a technician who's up a ladder or standing on a scaffold making final adjustments. The COR-LCD4 portable test monitor can make this final stage easy.
Works with Traditional Analog CCTV Video
A BNC connector on the top of this portable battery powered test monitor is easy to grab and connect your camera video output (traditional analog standard CCTV signals, PAL or NTSC). A convenient leatherette carrying case (included) has velcro straps so it can be attached to your forearm, freeing your hands for tools and safety concerns.
All the controls you'd see on a regular security monitor are present - contrast, brightness, color. It even has an audio input so you can test microphone functions. The carrying case has a folding sun shield so it can be used in bright light.
This package contains all accessories, including an AC power adapter and rechargeable batteries (a recharger system is built into the COR-LCD4 so all you need to do is attach the adapter when needed. A multi-colored power LED lets you know when recharging is necessary.
- Color, backlit 4-inch TFT LCD screen
- Video LCD, contrast and brightness adjustments
- Audio volume adjustments
- Loop back connectors let video/audio signals pass through the device to another location if necessary
- BNC video connectors, RCA audio connectors
- Display: Dots - 480W x 234H, Dot pitch - 0.171W x 0.264H
- Color configuration: RGB delta with contrast ratio 150:1 typical
- LCD response time of 20ms (typical)
- 6 AA rechargeable batteries included
- Protective leatherette case included
- Straps, velcro webbing, recharger, adapter cable included
- Video Input - NTSC and PAL (auto-switch)
- LED charging indicator (GREEN = monitor ON, RED = batteries charging, ORANGE = monitor ON & batteries charging)
- Built-in speaker with adjustable volume control
- Power: 12VDC, 3.0 watts
- Operating temperature: 32 F to 140 F (0 C to 60 C)
- Dimensions: 6" x 4.2" x 1.5" (152mm x 105.6mm x 38.6mm)
- Weight: 11.3oz (320g) w/o batteries
- 1 year warranty.
Contact one of our Sales Representatives for a Specification Sheet.