This UL listed wall mount power supply is housed in a metal cabinet. It has
eight (8) individually fused outputs
and a status LED. The metal cabinet can be locked and has marked knockouts
Regulated 12V Security Camera Power
This 8-channel DC power supply plugs into a standard
North American 110/120VAC wall outlet. It is designed for
permanent installation. Maximum power (current) draw is 4 amps,
measured as a sum of all 8 channels. A pot. is available so the
user can fine-tune the output voltage (in a range of
ECL-PS8DCB Battery Backup Power
If your location experiences power failures or is prone to
interruptions in the power grid, take a look at our battery
backup model of this power supply. The power output profile is
the same during normal operation, but we've added an internal
battery and maintenance charging circuits so you can operate
your equipment in the event of a power failure.
(Please note that since it is impossible for us to know the
total current draw of your equipment, we can not list the number
of hours of power this supply can provide.)
Heavy Duty Power Supply ECL-PS8DCH
If your surveillance network draws a lot of current then
consider model ECL-PS8DCH, a high current version of the
ECL-PS8DC. The ECL-PS8DCH can supply up to 1 Amp on EACH
- UL #E316342
- 8 channels
- 8 Regulated 12VDC outputs
- Each output individually fused
- LED indicator
- Requires 110/120VAC source
- Max. current: 4 amps, measured by summing the total current
output on each channel
- Adjustment pot. on board for fine tuning voltage output.
- Dimensions: 247.65mm x 95.25mm x 206.38mm (9.75" x 3.75" x 8.125")
- For critical applications ask for ECL-PS8DCB, the same
12VDC power supply with a built-in battery backup system.
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 5"
- For high power situations consider the ECL-PS8DCH, a high
current model capable of delivering 1A current (max.) on EACH channel.