Another great looking and functional sensor from Eclipse. This touchless door sensor operates using reflected infrared light. It
can activate a door or relay when you wave your hand in front of it.
The sensor works by detecting infrared light at a pulsed
frequency that matches the frequency of the emitter LED, built
into the front of the device. This eliminates false operations
due to infrared coming from nearby infrared sources like
surveillance cameras and radiant IR illuminators.
- Sealed construction, safe for outdoor use
- Detection distance: 1.2" to 3.9" (3cm to 10cm)
- Adjustable range and sensitivity
- Encoded signals prevent interference from nearby radiant IR light sources.
- Bicolor LED indicates activity/standby
- Power: 12VDC @ 25mA max. during activation (15mA during standby)
- Can be used with or without included mounting plate
- Sensor: .98" x 1.4" (23mm x 35mm)
- Mounting plate: 1.5" x 4.5" (38.1mm x 114.3mm)