This outdoor clamshell-style enclosure is made from aluminum and has an internal array of IR LEDs. The infrared LEDS work with any camera that is infrared sensitive. It also has an internal heater to provide camera functionality in cold weather. A small fan helps eliminate any condensation.
This clamshell camera enclosure is
designed for outdoor installation. Of course, it could also be
used indoors as well.
A lockable latch on the back of the
camera housing prevents tampering (lock not included).
- Clamshell design
- Sealed camera enclosure
- Aluminum construction
- Baked finish
- Internal customizable bracket
- IR range: 10-30 meters (10.94-32.81 yards), depending on camera and environment
- 22 IR LEDs
- Infrared: 840nm wavelength
- Dimensions: 14 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Internal dimensions: 4 1/8" wide, 3 3/4" deep, and approximately 8.5 " to 9.5" long, (exact available space will be determined by the shape and lens style of your camera).
- Heater/Blower specifics:
- Voltage: 24VAC
Current draw: approximately 840mA (nominal)
- ON at 15� C (59� F)
- OFF at 25� C (77� F)
- ON at 40� C (104� F)
OFF at 30� C (86� F)