The ECL-605IR security camera housing has
a basic clamshell construction and includes a bank of infrared LEDs that radiate up to 30 meters (~98 feet), depending upon atmospheric conditions. It's intended for full size cameras with infrared sensitivity that lack built-in IR LEDs.
This housing is weatherproof and has a lockable metal latch and is designed for box-style surveillance cameras. Sealed by rubberized weather-strips. Perfect for
ECL-553 series professional full size color security cameras.
It has an internal metal bracket that can be customized to fit a
wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Water resistant (IP66)
- Durable aluminum clam-shell style construction
- Sun shield
- Lockable metal latch
- Optically clear glass front plate
- Openings for video and power cables
- Dimensions: 14 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Internal dimensions: 4 1/8" wide, 3 3/4" deep, and approximately 9.5 " to 11 " long, (exact internal available space will be determined by the shape and lens style of your camera).
- Baked finish (Beige)
- Wiring kit included
- 1 year warranty