This passive video balun connects a coax cable
(using a BNC style connector) to 8-conductor twisted pair cable
(bare wire terminal block connectior).
It balances impedance and acts as an electrical filter, reducing
noise and improving video quality.
- Compact size
- Terminal block screw-style wire connectors for UTP or STP
cable, BNC connector for coaxial cable.
- Transmits color video signals up to 400 meters (437.4 yards) or b/w video up to 600 meters (656.2 yards)
- Distances of up to 1 kilometer when used with active baluns
- Cost savings when used to eliminate or shorten long coaxial
- Built-in noise filter
- Category 5 (CAT 5) wire recommended