Heavy Duty SuperMax IR Turret with
We upgraded our best selling outdoor
turret camera model ECL-588 by adding a new infrared
subsystem and a heavy duty base that resists vibration.
The OSD menu in this CCTV security camera contains the
following functions (this is a partial list -
go here for more):
- Wide Dynamic Range
- True day/night adjustment
- Digital shutter
- Highlight and backlight compensation
- Dynamic digital noise reduction
- White balance control
- Much more, including PrePro, infrared threshold
adjustment, and other features professionals appreciate.
Compare Dome Cameras
Not sure which dome camera model will fit your needs best?
Check out our Dome Comparison Chart, which shows all of our dome camera models.
- 1/3" color GEN III CCD video sensor
Resolution: 1000 TV lines
2.8-12mm varifocal lens
- Effective pixels >379k
- Internal IR array with 42 IR LEDs
- IR range: 80'+
- Tamper and vandal resistant all-metal case
- Power: 12VDC, with over-voltage
protection up to 20VDC (transient)
- Weatherproof: IP66, good for indoor or
- 3D orbital bracket allows placement on
virtually any vertical, horizontal, or oblique surface
- Mounting kit, and attached video/power cable
- Backlight compensation, high light
compensation, ATW, AGC, ACR and
more in OSD Menu (see below).
- RS485 control lines
A comprehensive list of all OSD features and options would
make this page too long. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Privacy Masking
- Motion Detection
- Day/Night Settings
- White Balance Controls
- Backlight Compensation Controls
- Picture quality control
For a full discussion of the
OSD menu in this security camera, click here.
Click to download.