3G and 4G Remote Streaming Video Surveillance Arrives
iPhone users, PDA lovers, Droid fans,
Blackberry users and Windows Mobile holders now have access to
streaming online security DVR video with this Nubix product.
Watch your CCTV cameras connected to this DVR anywhere in the
world using your smartphone hand held device.
Differences between HD and HDX Models
While appearing identical, the Nubix 8HD
series offers a competitive savings advantage over the Nubix
8HDX with little significant trade-off in features. The Nubix
8HD model offers real time recording on all channels
simultaneously in CIF resolution, while the Nubix 8HDX can
perform the same operation in D1 resolution. Many users may not
require D1 resolution, real-time recording on all channels at
small difference translates into savings for you and your
clients. If you understand your clients needs and they are
working with a tight budget, the Nubix 8HD security DVR may be
perfect for them.
- Instant mobile viewing using Blackberry™, iPhone™ and
Windows Mobile™ 6.0 and above touch screen 3G smart phones.
Mobile phone data plan is required (not included).
- Apple/MAC compatible using Safari Web browser.
- Requires a high speed internet connection and
router (not included).
- Remote viewing may require router port forwarding.
- Microsoft Windows™ Mobile, XP, Vista, 7 are trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation. iPhone is a trademark of Apple
Inc. BlackBerry is a trademark of Research In Motion Ltd.
Nubix HD series DVRs work equally well
with high definition megapixel IP cameras and traditional analog
CCTV cameras. They make a perfect DVR for surveillance
networks bridging the two technologies.
It's no secret our DVRs have a cozy relationship with the PC
platform. We're proud to add MAC operating system compatibility
with our HD & HDX series. No longer will MAC users be stuck with
inferior quality DVRs from other manufacturers.
Easy to Program Thanks to Linux
An imbedded Linux operating system with a graphical user
interface lies at the heart of this DVR. This makes programming
and setup menus easy to navigate. It's a snap to set up
event-triggered functions like having the DVR email you if it
detects unauthorized activity.
If the multilingual GUI (graphical user interface) ever needs an update you can download it for free from our support site. Put it on a USB flash drive (supplied with the DVR) and then follow the menu driven instructions to upgrade your DVR.
Easy LAN Connection and Setup
Connect to local area networks
quickly using the RJ45 style connector on the back. You can
expect trouble-free communication with TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS and PPoE
This security DVR contains a built-in
webserver. If it is connected to the internet you can use a PC
equipped with MS Internet Explorer (v7.0 or higher) to review your cameras. All
you need is the IP address of the DVR (which you assign during
setup) and your password, which you create. Login to your DVR
from any remote location, enter our password, and review files
or watch live video from any camera. If the PC is equipped with
our management software (bundled with the DVR) you can access
the menu and make changes just as if you were standing in front
of the DVR.
- Standalone design
- MAC and PC viewable
- Watch streaming security video with your 3G or 4G device
(including iPhone, Droid, Blackberry and Windows Mobile cell phones)
- 8 video input channels with loop out connectors
- 8 audio inputs, 1 for each camera
- H264 video compression
- CIF, half-D1 and D1 recording
- IP megapixel camera compatible
- Audio compression: ADPCM, G.726
- Compatible with H264, MPEG4 or MJPEG video streams
- High definition CCTV compatible
- Live picture refresh rate: 120 ips
- Real Time CIF recording (320x240) all channels simultaneously
- Data protection
- 8 selectable picture quality settings
- Video outputs: composite, S-video, VGA, HDMI
- Record modes: manual, motion, alarm, schedule
- Linear or circular recording
- User defined motion detection area
- Built-in web server allows remote viewing without buying special software
operation: multi-camera playback, remote view, set-up,
and back-up simultaneously
- TCP/IP network interface remote viewing via client software and Internet Explorer (IE)
- RS485 for PTZ devices
- PTZ protocols: Pelco, Pelco D, Fastrax2, Panasonic
- Alarm inputs: 8 (TTL), terminal block connections
- Export in .DVR or .AVI format
- Power adapter included