OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
COR-SP470RIR Sensitive Indoor PTZ Dome Camera with Recessed Ceiling Mount
COR-SP470R speed dome PTZ cameras are sensitive to infrared light and connect to almost any DVR. Control is easy using a CN430, CN530, or similar controller. With variable speed, 64 programmable presets, a total zoom factor of 216x (18x optical & 12x digital), this indoor dome security camera is a perfect fit in almost any indoor environment.
This PTZ camera has no dead spot - full 360° continuous rotation - and 90° tilt with auto-flip. It connects to any DVR that features industry standard analog (1Vp-p composite) video inputs. Pan & tilt movement under manual control is rated at 36° per second, with up to 100° per second on presets.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line. For control functions please consider our COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ controller, or you can use other controllers with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak communication protocol.
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP470RI. It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Eclipse standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Auto-focus module
- 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (216x total)
- Auto-focus module
- Auto IR cut filter
- Daylight sensitive to 0.7 LUX
- Infrared sensitive (requires external IR light source)
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Rotational speed: 36° per second, up to 100° per second on presets
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Eclipse control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- 64 programmable presets accurate to 0.05°
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Manual focus and auto-focus (with adjustable levels of sensitivity)
- Aluminum housing
- Recessed ceiling mount bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design
All COR-SP470 PTZ cameras share the same Specifications with regard to the camera module and all internal parts (including motors, control circuits, commands, etc.). The only thing different between the model designations is the bracket. The COR-SP470 has a recessed ceiling bracket and can be used INDOORS only. In all other regards, it's specifications match the COR-SP470, which you can download here.