OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
COR-SP490IR Sensitive Wall Mounted Indoor PTZ Dome Camera with High 36x Optical Zoom
COR-SP490 speed dome PTZ cameras are sensitive to infrared light and offer a complete video surveillance solution. With fast rotational speed and easy to control zoom (with 36x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom - 432x total), this dome security camera is a perfect fit in almost any indoor environment.
This PTZ camera has no dead spot - full 360° continuous rotation - and 90° tilt with auto-flip. It connects to any DVR that features industry standard analog (1Vp-p composite) video inputs. Pan & tilt movement under manual control is rated at 36° per second, with up to 100° per second on presets.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line, available on all of our Security DVRs (Nubix, Orbix and MAX models). If you're not using one of our DVR's you can use any controller with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak protocol. Our PTZ controller models COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ offer a great solution for complete PTZ control.
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP580PL (or COR-SP580P4L). It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 490 eTV lines (Eclipse standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Daylight sensitive to 0.1 LUX
- Infrared sensitive (requires external IR light source)
- Auto IR cut filter
- 36x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (432x total)
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Rotational speed: 36° per second, up to 100° per second on presets
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Eclipse control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- Auto home function
- Smart scan
- 64 programmable presets accurate to 0.05°
- Touring (auto scan)
- Manual focus and auto-focus (with adjustable levels of sensitivity)
- Aluminum housing
- Wall mount bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design
All COR-SP490 PTZ cameras share the same Specifications with regard to the camera module and all internal parts (including motors, control circuits, commands, etc.). The only thing different between the model designations is the bracket (R for recessed, P for pendant) and indoor/outdoor placement (an E means the product can be used outdoors). The COR-SP490 has a wall bracket and can be used INDOORS only. Download the applicable specifications here.