OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
COR-SP470EIR Sensitive Wall Mounted Outdoor PTZ Dome Camera
COR-SP470E speed dome PTZ cameras are sensitive to infrared light and connect to almost any DVR. Control is easy using aCN430, CN530, or similar controller. With variable speed, 64 programmable presets, a total zoom factor of 216x (18x optical & 12x digital), this outdoor dome security camera is a perfect fit in almost any outdoor environment.
This PTZ camera has no dead spot - full 360° continuous rotation - and 90° tilt with auto-flip. It connects to any DVR that features industry standard analog (1Vp-p composite) video inputs. Pan & tilt movement under manual control is rated at 36° per second, with up to 100° per second on presets.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line. For control functions please consider our COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ controller, or you can use other controllers with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak communication protocol.
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP470EL. It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Eclipse standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, outdoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Auto-focus module
- 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (216x total)
- Auto-focus module
- Auto IR cut filter
- Sensitive to 0.7 LUX
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Rotational speed: 36° per second, up to 100° per second on presets
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Eclipse control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- 64 programmable presets accurateto 0.05°
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Manual focus and auto-focus (with adjustable levels of sensitivity)
- Weatherproof aluminum housing
- Wall mount bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
All COR-SP470 pan/tilt/zoom cameras share the same Specifications. The only difference between the model number variations(SP470, SP470E, SP470EP, SP470EP4, etc.) is the bracket (wall, ceiling, pendant, etc.). Click here to download a Specification Sheet.