OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
MAX-GPRO88-Channel Security DVR with 3G Compatibility
The GPRO8 is a sophisticated 8-channel security DVR priced for budget security systems. It uses advanced H264 video compression to create high quality video images and can export video clips in AVI, MPEG4 and H264 native format and has an audio channel for each camera channel.
Record manually, at scheduled times, or during motion/alarm triggered events. Use your internet connected computer or 3G compatible mobile phone to monitor your DVR over the internet. Perform simultaneous operations like watch live video, record, and review video files.
Easy LAN Connection and Setup
The MAX-GPRO8 is easy to set up and program and makes a great addition to any network. It uses a simple on-screen display menu for all functions. It uses TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS and PPoE. All of these features and more make this DVR a welcome addition to any surveillance network.
Remote Operation with Compatible 3G Devices
Users with a 3G (and 3.5G) compatible mobile device can log into this security DVR wirelessly at any time for monitoring a camera or modifying a recording schedule or for any other reason. Compatible phone models include iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia and Blackberry devices.
You can also use a PC to make remote internet-based connections. You can use MS Internet Explorer or our own free software. A password prevents unauthorized access. With MS Internet Explorer you can watch your cameras and review files. With our management software you can watch, review files and program the DVR just as if you were standing in front of it.
- Camera Inputs: 8 channels
- Video Outputs: 1 composite (BNC), 1 VGA
- Audio Outputs: 1 (mono)
- Video compression: H264
- Menu: On-Screen Display (OSD) for easy programming
- Internal hard disk drive: up to 2 SATA HDDs
- Remote Operation Software: Licensed software AP, IE browser (Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible)
- Wireless Compatibility: 3G & 3.5G
- Wireless Devices: iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry
- Recording Modes: Manual / Timer / Motion
- USB mouse port
- USB 2.0 device port (for HDD or DVD R/W for backup, optional)
- Infrared Remote Control included
- RJ-45 style LAN connector
- Power: 12VDC (power adapter included)
- Manual included
- One year warranty