OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
MAX-PLEX4SCompact Real Time 4-CAMERA DVR for MAC
The PLEX4S is an economically priced 4-channel security DVR that uses H264 video compression for storing clear, sharp video surveillance files.
Multiplex operation allows you to perform more than one task at once. You can watch a recording that happened a day ago (or week, month, or more) without disturbing a scheduled recording or other operation. You can inspect the menu and alter settings without interfering with current DVR operations (unless that is your intent). Watch recordings or make backups while monitoring your property at the same time, secure in the knowledge that unwanted activity won't slip by.
Easy LAN Connection and Setup
Programming and setup is easy thanks to the on-screen display (OSD) menu. Connect to local area networks quickly using the RJ45 style connector on the back. You can expect trouble-free communication with TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS and PPoE protocols available.
This security DVR contains a built-in webserver. If it is connected to the internet you can use a PC equipped with MS Internet Explorer to review your cameras. All you need is the IP address of the DVR (which you assign during setup) and your password, which you create. Login to your DVR and review files or watch live video from any of your connected cameras. If the PC is equipped with our free management software you can access the menu and make changes just as if you were standing in front of the DVR.
The MAX-PLEX4S supports 3G devices including Blackberry, iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile phones.
- Camera Inputs: 4 channels
- Recording speed: Real Time, 30fps (120fps total max.)
- Spot monitor, video out monitor
- Audio Inputs: 4 channels
- Audio Outputs: 1 (mono)
- Video compression: H264 (h.264)
- Menu: On-Screen Display (OSD) for easy programming
- SATA storage compatible
- Remote Operation Software: Licensed software AP, IE browser (Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible)
- MAC or PC viewable
- Recording Modes: Manual / Timer / Motion / Sensor
- USB mouse port
- USB 2.0 port
- Infrared Remote Control included
- RJ-45 style LAN connector with activity LED
- Power: 12VDC (power adapter included)
- Manual included
- One year warranty