HOW TO PROGRAM TEMPORARY CARDS AND GUEST CARDS ON CLIENT SOFTWARE
< Temporary / Guest cards Function>:
* This function is designed for Guest access control.
"Guest card" can be available for only once in & out.
* This function only supported by controller " ACC-995".
* Any software operator be authorized the item " Limit Card Edit Range(1~199)",
the User "1~199" will become the "Temporary card",
available only for once in&out turn.
1. First, you should arrange User ID "1~199"
to be used by Guest card ( Temporary card ).
2. go to: 701Client => Help => Password
Set a new User ID for the particular staff, ( like "the guard" ),
at least, he must have the two authorities.
* Limit Card Edit Range(1~199)
* Door Access => for edit Guest card.
3. go to: 701Client => Area (Door Name Edit.)
* add "@" before the Entry-door name.
* add "#" before the Out-door name.
4. Than, open 701Client => View => Guest Status
when the guest flash the card at the entry-door reader,
the first record will show in the window.
when the guest left (flash card at the out-door reader)
the record will disappear.
* and this guest card will be disable immediately.
(user mode became "Invalid")
until the guard modify the user mode to "Card only".
** Don't remember press => =>
then, the next guest can use this card again.
** when you download the card data to reader,
this card will be limited only available on current date,
that means the guard should update these guest cards everyday.
( To avoid these cards lost and damage the security. )